Last year, Samsung released another 5G series device called Samsung Galaxy A90 5G in Europe, China, and the USA. Here we will share with you all the latest Galaxy A90 5G Stock Firmware collections with firmware download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy A90 5G or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device but facing some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. If you’re facing any kind of similar issues with your handset, you’re in right place. Some times, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with bootloop or soft bricking as well. Therefore, you need to flash the Stock ROM again to get back in track easily.
By installing a Stock Firmware on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Specifications
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G was announced in September 2019 which sports a 6.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels with 400 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under One UI and backed by a 4400 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 48MP + 8MP + 5MP primary sensors and for a selfie, Motorized pop-up rotating main camera module. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G comes with a fingerprint sensor under the display.
What is a Stock ROM?
A smartphone or a device that comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing a similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with clean UI which fixes almost every common issue. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Stock Firmware Collections. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Download Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Stock Firmware
- A908BXXU4CTL3 – Europe – Android 10 – Download Page
- A908BXXU4BTI3 – Europe – Android 10 – Download Page
- A908NKSU2BTA6 – Korean – Android 10 – Download Page
- A908BXXU2ASK5 – Europe – Android 9 – Download Page
- A908BXXU1ASJ4 – Europe – Android 9 – Download Page
- A908BXXU2BTB4 – Europe – Android 10 – Download Page
- A908BXXU3BTE3 – Europe – Android 10 – Download Page
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A90 5G, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy A90 5G battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G, you need to follow the below guide carefully:
Check out our full depth video guide as well.Watch Video Guide to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Devices via Odin Tool
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.