Do you want to install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Galaxy J4 Plus Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware links to download and install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Galaxy J4 Plus Stock Firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Galaxy J4 Plus Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus sports a 6.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425. The device packs 32 internal storage and 2GB of RAM. There is no expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera of 13 MP with an aperture of f/1.9 and a 5 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus runs Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box and is backed by a 3300 mAh battery. The handset has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus back to the previous working condition.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Galaxy J4 Plus Stock Firmware Collections:
- J415FNXXS6BTJ1: October 2020 Security Patch
- J415FNXXU6BTG1: July 2020 Security Patch
- J415FNPUU6BTG1: July 2020 Security Patch
- J415FNXXS6BTE1: May 2020 Security Patch
- J415FNPUS6BTB3: March 2020 Patch
- J415FNXXS6BTB3: March 2020 Patch
- J415FNXXU2BSDL: One UI Android Pie
Steps to Install Galaxy J4 Plus Stock Firmware:Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Remember: Supported for Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy J4 Plus to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Enter Samsung Download Mode – Here is the guide on how to enter download mode on any Samsung device.
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus:
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS on Galaxy J4 Plus 2018.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.