When it comes to smart phones, there are more android users in this world than smartphones controlled by other operating systems. This is the reason whenever a fresh version of Android arrives, the first question that comes in the mind of users is when they will get the copy of same on their phone. The latest version of Android O has recently been unveiled by the Google and the Android community is eagerly waiting to test the same on the smartphones they own. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 is not yet launched. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Official Android O 8.0 (Oreo) update.
Finally, Google announced the name of next iteration of Android known as Android Oreo. The update will start rolling out in a stable stage for all the supported Pixel and Nexus device. The update is in the testing stage and will be out as an OTA (over the air) to the Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and also includes Nexus Player and Pixel C.
If you are wondering whether Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 would receive the official Android Oreo update, then Yes! Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 is eligible for an Oreo update!! The best thing about Samsung devices is that every year they come up with something different and new in looks and features in their smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Official Android O 8.0 Oreo Update
Actually, there are many people who always want to have latest in their pocket when it comes to buying any electronic widget. So if you have plans to buy a new Smartphone and you are really looking to experience Android O, it would be good to invest on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017. Samsung smartphones are simply amazing. Whenever one thinks of buying a phone, the first thing comes to mind is Samsung, LG, Nokia or Apple as they are the known possible options. However, Samsung has given users the freedom of choosing most stylish phones with Oppo and Xiaomi joining the competition. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Official Android O 8.0 (Oreo) update.
The combination of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 with Android O would be a great one. Latest Android is equipped with many latest features some of which are
- Improvements in connectivity.
- Better security and feature enhancements.
- The Picture in Picture mode.
- Webview improvements.
- New Keyboard features.
- More adaptive icons.
- Better gesture control.
In addition to this, better management of data can be assured. This feature in true sense will automatically clear the cache memory of apps making them run smoothly. You can now control the apps running in the background without your permission which often consumes more battery and slows down the phone performance. There will be suggestions based on what you type recently. This feature is added to make the users get rid of copy-paste habit. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Official Android O 8.0 (Oreo) update.
Moto series has especially been designed and equipped with features keeping in mind the needs of every Smartphone user in India. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 is one of the pioneer products of Samsung is fulfilling the need of one and all without making a hole on pockets of buyers. It is believed largely that Samsung would be the first company the phones of which will be having the latest version of Android in 2017.
The most common question arises in the mind of Android Smartphone users after the release of the new version is whether their phone is compatible or not. However, for the time being, anyone using Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 or planning to buy same have no reason to worry.
Websites offering latest smartphones news such as Gearbest can be approached for more useful information about the availability of Android O on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017. Android 8.0 will officially be released after mid of 2017 and is highly expected to be made available for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 in the year 2018. Keep checking Gearbest website for latest news. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 Official Android O 8.0 Update.
- How to Install Android O Emoji on any Android Phone (aka Android 8.0 Oreo Emoji)
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Wallpapers and Ringtones
- Top 10 features of Android 8.0 Oreo
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
What Is Android O?
Android N is still new to many Android users, where some even don’t know about it. Thus, it is quite surprising that plot is already begun to set for a new version of Android, as Google launched first developer preview of upcoming “Android O” aka Android Orea on March 21, 2017. Yes! You heard it right! It is already available for developers on devices including Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus Player, Pixel C and Pixel smartphone devices.
According to reports of this program overview release, Google declared that this newly launched developer preview of Android O is Alpha quality, where the second/upcoming review would be considered Beta quality.
This was all good had to say in this launch. We are expecting to get to know more about this upcoming version of the Android operating system soon in May 2017, as Google’s I/O conference would be held. Till then, you do not require to wander around the web looking for resources. In this Article, We have gathered everything we know until now about the upcoming Android O.
- Quick Settings-Android O Developer comes with new attractive and distinguishing feature. The second version of the Android O Developer has introduced a quick settings toggle feature. The setting panel which you will notice in this version is the developer is of light gray shade. Consequently, the icons are black.
- Notification- Now each application icon flashes a dot denoting that it is an unread notification. Each dot looks different as each notification dot derives its color from its designated App. Along with this new notification dot feature, the long press shade has also been restyled. Currently, it appears like iOS-ques displaying the unified panel inclusive of App shortcuts and App info page as well as widget panel shortcuts.
- Altering App Icon shape- The newest Pixel Launcher has the facility whereby the users can easily change the icons to cylindrical, round corner rectangular, square and circular shapes. As of now, only some app icons can be changed.
- Check out this link for Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo
When Will Samsung release Android Oreo Update for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017?
Samsung has not yet released any statement about the next Android Update known as Android Oreo for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 yet. But we are sure that the next update for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017 official Android O 8.0 (Oreo) would be made available at the end of 2017. We will Soon share the more updated new here. Until then enjoy the Android Oreo LineageOS update on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max 2017.
Here is the list of Supported Devices which will get Lineage OS 15.
To know if your device is eligible for the Android Oreo Update, Check Here.