Samsung Galaxy M10s is the successor of M10 which comes with a 4000 mAh battery along with a sAmoled display for the first time in this price segment. Here we will share with you all the latest Galaxy M10s Stock Firmware files collections with flash file download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy M10s or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device but facing some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. If you’re facing any kind of similar issue with your handset, you’re in right place. Sometimes, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with boot loop or soft bricking as well. Therefore, you need to flash the Stock ROM again to get back on track easily.
By installing the firmware flash file on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
Samsung Galaxy M10s Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M10s was announced in September 2019 which sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. The device has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 85.0 %.
Samsung Galaxy M10s is powered by a Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) with Exynos 7884B chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 13MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc. The Samsung Galaxy M10s come with a face unlock feature.
What is a Stock ROM?
A smartphone or a device that comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing a similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with clean UI which fixes almost every common issue. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy M10s
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy M10s
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy M10s
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover Samsung Galaxy M10s Stock Firmware Collections. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Download Samsung Galaxy M10s Stock Firmware
- M107FXXS5CVJ1: Download – September 2022 Security Patch
- M107FXXS4CVC1: Download – March 2022 Security Patch
- M107FXXS4CUJ2: Download – September 2021 Security Patch
- M107FXXU4CUF5: Download – June 2021 Security Patch
- M107FXXU4BTJ4: Download – October 2020 Security Patch
- M107FXXS4BTI1: Download
- M107FXXU3BTH1: Download
- M107FXXS3BTG1: Download – July 2020 Patch [India]
- M107FXXU2BTE5: Download – April 2020 Security Patch [India]
Steps to Install Stock ROM Flash File on Galaxy M10s
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy M10s, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy M10s battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M10s.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M10s, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin Tool
Check out our full depth video guide as well.Watch Video Guide to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Devices via Odin Tool
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.