Stock ROMs are always an important aspect of the Android device. It is the version of OS which is present in the phone when it ships from the factory to the retailer and then to the user. However, today’s user of the smartphone consists of enthusiasts who are more customization savvy. given the open-source nature of Android, these folks experiment with their devices. Experimentations include things like rooting, flashing recoveries or trying out custom ROMs. However, things may not go right all the time. So, sometimes issue like boot loop, system lock, soft bricking, etc happens when a user is trying to tweak their Android phones.
In this case, when such issues arise, we can solve them by installing stock ROM on the device and make it run as it was doing before. So, in this post, we bring you the Samsung Galaxy M20 stock firmware collection. If you have this device and you have tried some customization on it and you ended up with software issues, boot loops, bricking then you can simply flash the stock ROM to solve them.
We have put up the list of stock ROM along with download links. Also, there is a complete and detailed installation guide which will help you out.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy M20
Let’s take a look at the specs of the mid-range machine Galaxy M20 from Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy M20 features a 6.3- inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by Exynos 7904 chipset. The handset packs 32/64 GB variant with 3 and 4 GB of RAM option. Samsung Galaxy M20 sports a dual rear camera with 13MP + 5 MP camera and a Selfie camera of 8MP. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo backed by a 5000 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint sensor as well.
Importance of the Stock Firmware
- Install the Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy M20
- Install Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your device OS
- Unroot your galaxy M20
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device
- Revert back to stock ROM to re-gain your device’s warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy M20 Stock Firmware Collection
- M205FDDU8CVE2 – March 2022 Patch
- M205FDDU6CTK1 – September 2020 patch (India)
- M205MUBU6CTI2 – September 2020 patch (South America)
- M205FNEEU6CTH1 – August 2020 Security patch
- M205GDXS5CTH2 – August 2020 patch [Asia]
- M205MUBU4CTC1 – March 2020 Patch – South and North America
- M205FDDU4CTC1 – March 2020 Security Patch – India
- M205FNXXU3CTA3 – Android 10 Update
- M205FNPUU3CSL5 – Android 10 Update
- M205FNEEU3CTA3 – Android 10 Update – Europe
- M205MUBU3CSL6 – Android 10 Update
- M205GDXU3CSL4 – Android 10 Update
- M205FDDU3CSL4 – Android 10 Update
- M205GDXU2BSI1 – October 2019 Security patch – Asia
- M205GDXS2BSH2 – August 2019 Security patch – Asia
- M205GDXU1BSG1 – July 2019 Security patch – Asia
- M205FNEEU1BSF4 – May 2019 Security patch – Europe
- M205FDDU1BSF1 – Android 9.0 Pie update – India
- M205FDDU1BSEB – Android 9.0 Pie update
- M205FDDU1BSF3 – Android 9.0 Pie update
- M205FNEEU1ASD2 – March 2019 Security patch
- M205MUBS3BSK1 – November 2019 – South America
- M205GDXU1ASC1 – March 2019 – Asia
- M205FDDU1ASC2 – March 2019 Security patch
- M205FDDU1ASC1 – March 2019 – India
- M205FDDU1ASB4 – March 2019 Security Patch
- M205GDXU1ASA8 – January 2019 – Security in Asian Region
- M205FNXXU1ASA9 – January 2019 – Security Patch
How to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M20
Before beginning the installation of the Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy M20, make sure to follow the guidelines mentioned below.
- This guide is exclusively for Galaxy M20. Do not use it on any other device.
- Charge Your Samsung Galaxy M20 battery to 60% or more.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- You should have Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a full backup of your device using | Backup without ROOT | Backup Data on an Android device.
Guide to Install Stock ROM
For the stock ROM installation on the Galaxy M20, we will make use of the Odin flash tool. here are the guides for the same.
So, that’s it, guys. Flash the stock ROM on your Galaxy M20 and enjoy your smartphone experience. We hope this post was useful to you.