This post lets you download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite devices. Now that Google has released the sturdy build of its latest OS, Android 13, many OEMs are quick to jump on this bandwagon. Going by the track record of Samsung, it is no surprise that they have also released an update for their flagship smartphones. This new One UI 5.0 update would bring in many noteworthy features for the end-users.
To begin with, the new brings in improvements like multi-language support, user privacy, revamped clipboard features, and more. Other than these, there are a few design changes, like an updated media player and support for themed icons to match wallpaper colour. Here are the detailed instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite devices.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Device Overview:
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite sports a 6.7-inches Super AMOLED display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, Always-on display, HDR support. Additionally, the display design looks like the Galaxy Note 10 with a pin-hole selfie camera on the upper middle portion of the display. It runs on Android 10 on top of One UI 2.0 skin. The device packs a 4,500mAh battery with fast charging support. It has a 32MP selfie camera (wide, f/2.2) with HDR mode.
The device is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, paired with Adreno 640 GPU, 6GB/8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage option (expandable up to 1TB via a MicroSD card). Most importantly, the handset sports a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48MP (wide, f/2.0) + a 12MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 5MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4) lens. It also supports PDAF, Super Steady OIS, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, Gyro-EIS, etc.
While, there are all the major connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C port, etc. The handset also features an optical in-display fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor, etc. It’s available in three color options like Prism White, Prism Black, and Prism Blue.
Android 13 and Its Features
Google has finally started rolling out their stable Android 13 update to the public. As expected, only Google has released the update to their Pixel lineup, but no OEM has started cooking a stable yet.
Regarding the Android 13, it seems that the Android 13’s successor has plenty of additional features and improvements to its predecessor. We’ve already seen and used the major UI and design element changes in Android 13 last year, known as ‘Material You.’ This materialistic theming design enhanced the Android user experience from the minimal subtle look, rounded corners, improved pop-ups, etc.
Whereas the improved scrolling screenshots, optimized one-handed UI mode, better privacy & security features, improved app notifications, per-app basis language preferences, app permissions to send notifications, BT LE Audio support, auto theme icons, updated now playing widget, etc. Users will also find intuitive QR scanner support, enhanced silent mode, tap-to-transfer media controls, multiple profiles for NFC payments, and more.
Android 13 One UI 5.0 Update Tracker:
Updated on December 8, 2022: Today, Samsung rolled their first One UI 5.0 update to the Galaxy S10 Lite globally with software version G770FXXU6HVK5. The update carries Android 13 with November 2022 security patch.
Download Android 13 | One UI 5.0 Update:
|Build Number: G770FXXS6HWA2
Security Patch: January 2023
File Size: 4 GB
|Build Number: G770U1UEU6HVL5
Security Patch: December 2022
File Size: 4 GB
|Build Number: G770FXXU6HVK5
Security Patch: November 2022
File Size: 4 GB
Steps to Install Android 13 on Samsung S10 Lite
Before we get straight to the steps to flash the One UI 5.0 update based on Android 13 on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, let us look at the prerequisites first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You must download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will also require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite battery charged by at least 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at the Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide to flash the Android 13 update using Odin Tool on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. To flash Android 13 (One UI 5.0) on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, you need to follow the below guide carefully:
- Download the appropriate Android 13 firmware file for your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy S10 Lite to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. In order to save the data, select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Galaxy S10 Lite.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.