In this new year 2020, Samsung is on the verge of releasing another Galaxy S10 model called Galaxy S10 Lite. The device is a more affordable flagship-grade smartphone from Samsung which is expected to compete with OnePlus and Xiaomi brands. On this page, we will share all the latest Galaxy S10 Lite SM-G770F firmware flash file collections with their download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device but facing some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. If you’re facing any kind of similar issue with your handset, you’re in right place. Sometimes, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with bootloop or soft bricking as well. Therefore, you need to flash the Stock ROM again to get back in track easily.
By installing a Stock Firmware on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite sports a 6.7-inches Super AMOLED display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, Always-on display, HDR support. Additionally, the display design looks like the Galaxy Note 10 with a pin-hole selfie camera on the upper middle portion of the display. It runs on Android 10 on the top of One UI 2.0 skin. The device packs a 4,500mAh battery with fast charging support. It has a 32MP selfie camera (wide, f/2.2) with HDR mode.
The device is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, paired with Adreno 640 GPU, 6GB/8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage option (expandable up to 1TB via a MicroSD card). Most importantly, the handset sports a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48MP (wide, f/2.0) + a 12MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 5MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4) lens. It also supports PDAF, Super Steady OIS, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, Gyro-EIS, etc.
While, there are all the major connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C port, etc. The handset also features an optical in-display fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor, etc. It’s available in three color options like Prism White, Prism Black, and Prism Blue.
What is a Stock ROM?
A smartphone or a device that comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide a Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with clean UI which fixes almost every common issue. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite SM-G770F Flash Files. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Flash Files
- G770FXXS6HWA2: January 2023 Security Patch: Download Page
- G770U1UEU6HVL5: December 2022 Security Patch: Download Page
- G770FXXS6GVF1: June 2022 Security Patch: Download Page
- G770FXXS6EUH5: September 2021 Security Patch: Download Page
- G770FXXU4EUBA: March 2021 patch – Global – Download Page
- G770U1UES3CUB1: February 2021 Patch – US Unlocked: Download Page
- G770FXXS3BTG2: August 2020 patch – South America – Download Page
- G770FXXS3BTG1: July 2020 Patch – South America – Download Page
- G770FXXU2BTF3: June 2020 Security Patch – Asia/Europe – Download Page
- G770FXXS2BTE2: May 2020 Security Patch – Europe – Download Page
- G770U1UEU1ATD6: May 2020 Patch – US Unlocked: Download Page
- G770FXXU2BTD2: April 2020 Patch – USA: Download Page
- G770FXXS2ATC1: March 2020 patch – South America: Download Page
- G770FXXU2ATB2: February 2020 patch – Spain and Thailand: Download Page
- G770FXXU1ASLF: January 2020 patch – Europe: Download Page
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy S10 Lite
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Phone
Check out our full depth video guide as well.Watch Video Guide To install Samsung Firmware
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.