If you’re using or planning to buy Galaxy XCover 4s which is launched recently, you should check out this article. The handset is currently running on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. Are you looking for Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s stock firmware then follow the guide. Here we will list all the Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s Stock Firmware Collection. We will guide you on how to install it manually with requirements, download links, and more.
Installing Stock firmware on your Galaxy XCover 4s will solve most of the system issues easily. So if you want to revert back to Stock firmware after installing a custom ROM, follow the full guide here. In case your device is facing issues like a software bug, lags, crashes, low performance, it will help. So here is the Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s stock firmware collection which you can download and flash on your device.
Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s Stock Firmware Collections
Android is an open-source platform that works well and most importantly really customizable. Due to the open-source nature, it’s developer-friendly as well. With the help of kernel source, custom ROM developers can build firmware easily. But that’s quite unstable as well as compared with any Stock ROM. The third-party ROMs offer great UI and customizations with features but doesn’t have that much security as well.
If in case, you have previously flashed any custom firmware on your XCover 4s model and now you want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can do it manually. It will help you to fix system errors, Google service errors, force closing issues, and more.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance, etc. You can simply factory reset your device. In case your device is stuck or in a brick state due to careless rooting or flashing methods, then installing the Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s will save your device. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
List of Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build Number||Download Link|
How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock ROM on your Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements.
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s.
- This guide and firmware will only work for Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s. Don’t try on other devices.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- Samsung USB Drivers – Download and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Charge the device battery up to 50% at least.
- Take a complete Backup Your Android Phone Without Root.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s
After downloading the firmware file, you need to use Odin Tool to flash it on your device. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to install the firmware on your device.Guide to Install Firmware on any Samsung Device via Odin Tool
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide to Flash Stock ROM on any Device
Hope this guide will be helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy XCover 4s device. If you’re facing any issues, write your comments below.