The Galaxy Z Flip is Samsung’s second phone with a foldable screen but unlike the Samsung Galaxy Fold, which felt like a special edition. Here we will share with you all the latest Galaxy Z Flip Stock Firmware collections with firmware download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well.
Samsung has just announced its full-screen foldable smartphone that will change the future of foldable display devices. Yes, Samsung launched the Galaxy Z Flip, a successor to Galaxy fold and a competitor Motorola Razr 2019. The best part is that it’s a quite bigger display device that folds so nicely and fits on your palm or pocket very easily. The revolutionary folding hinge technology offers a stable and reliable folding experience that was missing on the Galaxy Fold handset. Additionally, due to the folding parts, you can easily do multitasking as well.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. Now, we assume that you’re already using the device but facing some issues with the software. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue. If you’re facing any kind of similar issues with your handset, you’re in right place. Sometimes, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with boot loop or soft bricking as well. Therefore, you need to flash the Stock ROM again to get back on track easily.
By installing a Stock Firmware on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specifications
- What is a Stock ROM?
- Advantages of a Stock ROM
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Stock Firmware
- Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specifications
The Galaxy Z Flip has a 6.7-inches foldable dynamic AMOLED display that has a resolution of 1080×2636 pixels with HDR10+ support. While folded, the display will turn in a size of 1.1-inches Super AMOLED with a resolution of 112×300 pixels. It runs on One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 out-of-the-box. The device packs a decent 3,300mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
It’s powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, paired with Adreno 640 GPU, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage (UFS 3.0). Keep in mind that it doesn’t have any storage expandable option. While talking about the cameras, the handset sports dual rear cameras with a primary 12MP camera (wide, f/1.8) and a secondary 12MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) lens. It has an LED flash, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, HDR, Panorama, etc.
While the front packs a single 10MP selfie camera with an f/2.4 aperture wide-angle lens that has PDAF, HDR mode, etc. There is no 3.5mm audio jack. It features dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, etc. The device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer sensor.
What is a Stock ROM?
A smartphone or a device that comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing a similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
This process clears the device cache, internal storage, installed apps and games, temporary files. Therefore, you will get a new fresh ROM with clean UI which fixes almost every common issue. Here are some of the advantages of flashing a stock ROM.
Advantages of a Stock ROM
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Stock Firmware Collections. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Stock Firmware
Sprint Galaxy Z Flip Update:
- F700USQU1ATAL: First Software update
- F700USQU1ATAQ: February 2020 Security Patch
- F700USQU1ATD8: May 2020 Patch
- F700USQS1ATF1: June 2020 Security Patch
- F700USQS2BTH7: October 2020 Security Patch
- F700USQS2BTJ5: November 2020
Verizon Galaxy Z Flip Update:
- F700USQU2BTJ1: October 2020 Security Patch
Canada Galaxy Z Flip Update:
- F707WVLU1ATG7: July 2020 Security Patch
- F700WVLU2BTGE: August 2020 Patch
- F700WVLU1ATAR: January 2020 Security Patch
US Unlocked Galaxy Z Flip Update:
- F700U1TBS2BTH7 / F700U1UES2BTH7: September 2020 Patch
- F700U1UEU2BTGE: August 2020 Patch
- F707U1UEU1ATG6: July 2020 Update
- F700U1UEU1ATAK: First Software update
- F700U1UEU1ATAR: February 2020 Security Patch
- F700U1UEU1ATBC: March 2020 Security Patch
- F700U1UES1ATE3 / F700U1TBS1ATE3: June 2020 Security Patch
- F700U1UES2ATG1: July 2020 Update
Galaxy Z Flip Global Variant Update
- F700FXXU3CTLA: December 2020 Security Patch – Global
- F700FXXS3BTK1: November 2020 Security Patch – Global
- F700FXXU2BTJ3: October 2020 Security Patch – Global
- F700FXXS2BTI1: September 2020 Security Patch – Global
- F700FXXU2BTH3: August 2020 Security Patch – Global
- F700FXXS2ATF3: July 2020 Security Patch – Europe, Middle East, and Asia
- F700FTBS2ATF3: July 2020 Update – Germany, Russia, and UK
- F707BXXU1ATFV: June 2020 Security Patch – Europe
- F700FTBS1ATE3: June 2020 Security Patch – Europe
- F700FXXS1ATE3: June 2020 Security Patch – South America
- F700FTBU1ATDB: May 2020 Security Patch – France, Russia, United Kingdom, UAE, Germany, Spain, India, Italy, and Hong Kong
- F700FXXU1ATDB: May 2020 Security Patch – Europe and Asia
- F700FXXS1ATD9 / F700FTBS1ATD9: May 2020 Patch – Europe
- F700FTBU1ATD8: April 2020 Security Patch – Russia
- F700FXXU1ATD6 / F700FTBU1ATD6: April 2020 Security Patch – Italy
- F700FTBU1ATC9 / F700FXXU1ATC9: March 2020 Patch – United Kingdom, France and Hong Kong
- F700FTBU1ATC9: March 2020 Patch – United Kingdom, France and Hong Kong
- F7000ZCU1ATC7: March 2020 Patch – China
- F700FXXU1ATC7: March 2020 Patch – Italy
- F700FXXU1ATB6: First Software update
- F700FXXU1ATAF: First Software Update
- F700FTBU1ATB6: February 2020 Security Patch
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin Tool
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.