In this guide, we will show you the real image of the ISP pinout and test point for the Samsung Galaxy M02s SM-M025F. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily restore the stock ROM, bypass FRP lock, or reset user data on your device via UFi Box. In this guide, we will also guide you on how to reboot into 9008 EDL Mode.
Samsung Galaxy M02s SM-M025F Test Point Image:
How to Use EDL Test Point using Easy JTag
- Download the Easy Jtag
- Find the PinOUT/Test Point on your device (refer to image above to find the test point)
- follow the software guideline. You can even use the Z3X Samsung Tool Pro
How to Enter EDL Mode on Samsung Galaxy M02s (SM-M025F)
Follow this instruction carefully to boot your device into EDL Mode (aka Emergency DownLoad Mode)
Method 1: Using ADB
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool and extract it to your PC (C:/ Drive)
- Connect your device to your PC
- Open the adb command and enter the command
.\adb reboot edl
Method 2: Using Fastboot
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool and extract it in your PC (C:/ Drive)
- Boot your device into the bootloader
- Open the command window on your PC on the same folder extracted (ADB and Fastboot Tool)
- now enter the command
.\fastboot oem edl
Method 3: By Hardware Test Points / Restore Your device
- Download the QDLoader driver
- Find the EDL PinOUT/Test Point on your device (refer to image above to find the test point)
- To enter EDL mode, you need to use a metal tweezer or a conductive metal wire to short the points.
- Once you are done, connect your device to the PC using a USB cable
- This way, your device will enter EDL mode. Now you can open the QFil or QPST Tool to flash the firmware and restore your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to find the Samsung Galaxy M02s SM-M025F ISP Testpoints.