In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Shoot Time-Lapse Videos on your iPhone or iPad in very simple steps.
iPhone’s video recording is considered as one the best camera in the whole market. Time-Lapse Videos are one of the main features of the iPhone camera. Earlier, we need to install the third-party apps for capturing the time-lapse videos, but the scenario changed after the iPhone7 series. Apple used to provide the feature within the native camera app.
What are Time-Lapse Videos?
A time-lapse video involves capturing lots of photos of a scene over a period of time. These images are then assembled to create seamless sped-up video footage. Time-lapse is the opposite of slow-motion video, where time appears to be moving slower than normal. Creating a time-lapse video might sound like a lot of work. But luckily, your iPhone makes it easy!
Things to Take Care for Best Time-Lapse Video
- Keep the iPhone still for the best results.
- Capture contrast between moving and still objects.
- Alternatively, you could record movement.
- Capture something that changes slowly.
- Ask your subject to move slowly.
- Keep an eye on battery life, obviously.
Steps to Shoot Time-Lapse Videos on your iPhone or iPad
- Open your phone’s native camera app.
- Then scroll through the modes and select Timelapse.
- Once you press the record, your phone starts taking photos every few seconds.
- To stop, all you have to do is press it again.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.