In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Download and Use Instagram on any Apple Watch in very simple steps.
We, Apple users love to use and show off our Apple Watch. And most of us use Instagram, what if there is a way to use Instagram in our Apple Watch. Well, we have come up with the way with which we can actually use Instagram in our Apple Watch.
Download and Use Instagram on any Apple Watch
- Head over to App Store and download Lens for Watch on your iPhone.
- Open the app and tap ‘Login to Instagram’.
- You will get “Lens is not installed on the watch!” message.
- Tap on OK.
NoteIf you had installed and removed Lens for Watch earlier (before April 2018), you will not get any message
- Move to Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Open Watch App on your iPhone.
- Tap on Lens under the My Watch tab
- Turn on the switch next to Show App on Apple Watch.
- Head back to Lens app on your iPhone.
- Log into the Instagram account.
- In your Apple Watch, open the Lens app
- You will get navigation options, including Home, Stories, Activity, Explore, Direct Message, Search, and Profile.
Do you own an iPhone, iPad or a Mac and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.