In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Enable Software Auto Updates for macOS in very simple steps.
If you hate waiting for app updates to download, then you can be a lifesaver option for you. The apps in your Mac will automatically be updated whenever it is available to macOS App Store.
What is the Auto Update?
The auto-update of Softwares basically means that the applications/software will automatically be updated as soon as the developer pushes the update to the macOS App Store. This is basically an App Store feature that allows users to a hasslefree download of the latest updates at your convenience.
Advantages of Auto Update?
There are a few advantages of Auto Update of macOS software and those are listed below:
- You don’t have to manually download updates to apps.
- All critical security patches are downloaded automatically.
- It can save a lot of time which can be utilized in other works.
- Your system will be updated even if your away from your Mac.
- You don’t have to check every time what are the available updates are essential for your system to operate smoothly.
Steps to Enable Software Auto Updates on macOS
- Launch the Mac App Store on your Mac.
- Click on App Store in the menubar.
- Click on Preferences in the dropdown menu.
- Check the box to the left of Automatic updates.
Do you own an iPhone, iPad or a Mac and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- macOS: How to Optimize Mac Storage To Boost Performance
- How to Fix if Trackpad Not Working on MacBook?
- How to Fix Bluetooth Not Available Error on Mac
- How to Turn Off Apple News Notification on Mac
- How to Convert a Numbers File to CSV on macOS Catalina
- I Lost My AirPods! How To Find Your Lost AirPods or AirPods Pro
- How to Use Do Not Disturb on iPhone, iPad or iPod