Huawei P10 was launched in the year 2016 which came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat and was later upgraded to 9.0 Pie. It is powered by Kirin 960 processor. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to flash the stock firmware file on Huawei P10 VTR-L29.
To install the firmware flash file on Huawei P10 VTR-L29, you need to download the software called the Huawei Flash tool. This method is simple and easy.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Huawei P10 VTR-L29 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Huawei P10
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Huawei P10
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Huawei P10
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Huawei P10
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Huawei P10 back to Factory State
Huawei P10 VTR-L29 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: VTR-L29 Victoria-L29B 188.8.131.528(C185)
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Huawei VTR-L29 Firmware Flash File
If you have downloaded the firmware, then follow this guide to flash the stock firmware manually on your Huawei P10 VTR-L29. Make sure to follow the steps carefully.
- This ROM is supported for the Huawei P10 VTR-L29 variant only.
- Make sure that your device should be charged at least 50% or higher.
- You will require a PC or Laptop with a USB Data Cable.
- We always recommend our readers take a full data backup of the device for safety purposes.
- Download Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require to Download Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and install it.
Firmware Installation Guide:
Check out the firmware flashing guide below for the Huawei P10 VTR-L29.
1. SD Card Update Method
- Create a new folder called dload on your MicroSD card.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file on PC > Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card.
- Switch off your handset > Long-press Vol Up + Vol Down + Power key together for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll see ‘Installing system update’ > Wait for a while > Your device will automatically reboot after flashing.
2. Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First of all, Download and extract the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool on your computer.
- Now, Download and Install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and Huawei USB Driver your PC.
- Launch the QPBLFBML01.exe file to open the Huawei Multi-Download Tool.
- Next, you will see the XML firmware file upload option.
- Click on the Browse button (three-dot icon) and it will ask for the password.
- Don’t put anything, just leave it blank and click on the Set button.
- Now, select the .xml firmware file for your device and click on Open.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You will see the installation progress page. Connect your device via a USB cable with the Fastboot or Download Mode.
- Next, click on the Scan&Download button to start flashing the stock firmware.
- It will automatically detect the Fastboot device and will take some time to install it.
- Once flashing is done, restart your device.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.