Alright, so it looks like that you have an Axioo Picopad T1. Well, Great! Axioo makes some of the decent Android Devices and the Axioo Picopad T1 is a no exception either. Now, though there is no denying the fact that Android is the best and most popular Operating Systems for mobile devices, it is not perfect. Sometimes, things do not go too well with Android Devices and it looks like that there is something wrong with your Axioo Picopad T1 too. So here we will guide to install Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad T1.
You might have bricked your Axioo Picopad T1 while following some online guide. Or maybe you don’t know what is exactly wrong with your Android Device. Whatever the case might be. One of the easiest and most recommended solutions to issues related to Android Devices is to flash the Stock ROM on your Android Device. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on the topic, How to Install stock firmware on Axioo Picopad T1 [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]. Now if that sounds interesting, let’s top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad T1
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad T1. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad T1. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picopad T1. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Axioo Picopad T1. Should we?
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Axioo Picopad T1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Axioo Picopad T1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Axioo Picopad T1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Axioo Picopad T1
- Android OS: 4.4.4 Kitkat
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
|Download Here||Initial Firmware|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Axioo Picopad T1:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Axioo Picopad T1 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Axioo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.