Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Axioo Picophone L1. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Axioo Picophone L1. Great! The device is powered by Spreadtrum Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like you are also facing some issue on your Axioo Picophone L1.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Axioo Picophone L1 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Axioo Picophone L1 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Axioo Picophone L1 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picophone L1? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picophone L1
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picophone L1. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner's friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Spreadtrum Flashtool for the Axioo Picophone L1 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that's done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picophone L1. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picophone L1. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Axioo Picophone L1. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Axioo Picophone L1:
- You can unbrick your bricked Axioo Picophone L1.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Axioo Picophone L1.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Axioo Picophone L1 section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Axioo Picophone L1
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Axioo Picophone L1, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Axioo Picophone L1
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Axioo Picophone L1
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Axioo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Axioo Picophone L1:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Axioo Picophone L1 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.