Here in this guide, we will share How to install Stock ROM on Huawei P Smart 2019 [Model: Potter or POT-L21]. We have also mentioned all the download links, pre-requirements, and installation guide as well. Huawei provides smartphones with an affordable price tag, maximum performance, with the current design.
By flashing the Stock ROM again on your Huawei P Smart 2019 POT-L21, you will be able to use your device easily again. Additionally, most of the advanced users always perform flashing, backups, restores, customizations, Custom ROM flashing, installing Root, etc. If in case, you may experience software issues or device performance issues, follow the full guide here.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The phone OEMs doesn’t provide that much of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version. While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, low performance, etc. But you can fix these issues easily by installing the Stock ROM.
Check out the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock to unbrick your Huawei P Smart 2019 device
- Fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix bugs or lag or stutter on Huawei P Smart 2019 device
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Gain phone warranty again (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Huawei P Smart 2019 POT-L21
- Tool Supported: Huawei Multi-Download Tool
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 710 SoC
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- UI: EMUI 9.1
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you’re using the Huawei P Smart 2019 device then the update will come soon via OTA. You will get the notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Huawei P Smart 2019 from below.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Huawei P Smart 2019 POT-L21
Before doing anything, we need to have the Stock ROM file for the Huawei P Smart 2019. Check out the download link from below.
- The firmware file and installation guide are for the Huawei P Smart 2019 only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least in order to skip the occasional shutdown.
- Make sure to take a complete backup without the Root of your device data.
- Create a Nandroid backup using the TWRP Recovery method.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Download Required Files:
- Firmware File
- Download Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require Download Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and install it.
Now, let’s go to the full depth installation guide. Here we have shared the installation guides on both text and video format. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Huawei P Smart 2019 device.Guide to Install Stock ROM using Huawei Multi-Download Tool
You’re done. We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the Stock ROM on Huawei P Smart 2019 device. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.