The Lenovo A6 Note (Model: L19041/L608) was launched with mid-range budget specifications and the device runs on Android 9.0 Pie. Now, if you’re one of the Lenovo A6 Note users and looking for the Stock ROM to install on your device, you’ve come to the right place. Here we’ve shared the guide on how to flash the firmware file on Lenovo A6 Note along with download links and requirements as well. Sometimes, users may face issues like bricking or boot loop on their device due to software-related issues.
Due to Android’s open-source nature, it’s quite easy to customize your device. But users can get errors if they don’t follow guides properly. Therefore, during flashing Custom ROM or installing mod files, or rooting their devices, users mostly face issues. It may be like a software performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more. So, it’s better to install the Stock ROM again.
Lenovo A6 Note Device Overview
Lenovo A6 Note was announced in September 2019 which sports a 6.09-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels with 282 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by a 2.5D curved glass screen.
Lenovo A6 Note is powered by a Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) chipset coupled with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of internal storage. It also supports a 256GB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under ZUI and was backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera is concerned, the device has a Dual-camera setup with 13MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with a 5MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Lenovo A6 Note comes with a rear fingerprint sensor feature.
Stock ROM and its importance
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes preloaded on a smartphone or tablet device from the manufacturer. It’s specially developed and designed to run on each and every particular device model. Therefore, only the Stock ROM can deliver a smoother and stable performance for a long time. Though the Stock Firmware can be boring for some people as the customization options are quite limited.
In that case, the interested users try to flash third-party firmware or modules to customize their devices and stuck into the issues. So, installing a Stock ROM will solve most of the issues. Check out some of the useful advantages of the stock firmware below:
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Lenovo A6 Note.
- It fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo A6 Note.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Lenovo A6 Note.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo A6 Note L19041/L608
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Lenovo A6 Note. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Name: Lenovo A6 Note L19041/L608
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Lenovo A6 Note from the link below.
- Stock Firmware File:
- MTK VCOM Driver
- SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo USB Drivers
Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Lenovo A6 Note. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.