Android is an Open Source Linux-based platform where customization and tweaks are easy to implement. Therefore, if your Lenovo Z6 Pro (L78051) device has bricked due to some issues or improper flashing, follow the full guide. Most of the Lenovo devices come with Mediatek and Qualcomm chipset and Lenovo Z6 Pro uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. It comes out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie OS and offers great value for money. In case, if you have rooted or installed any mods or custom ROM on your Lenovo Z6 Pro handset and want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can follow how to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro [Firmware Flash File].
Nowadays, rooting, installing custom ROMs, mods, unlocking bootloader becomes trendy and quite easy than earlier. These tweaks are useful for so many users. Meanwhile, some of the users brick their device due to the wrong file or improper way to flash. But you can easily unbrick and restore your device by installing the Stock ROM.
Table of Contents
- 1 Stock ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro (L78051) [Firmware File]
- 2 Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo Z6 Pro (L78051)
Stock ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro (L78051) [Firmware File]
Flashing the Stock Firmware on Lenovo Z6 Pro is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the firmware file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the Stock ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro via QFil Tool (Qualcomm Flash image loader tool). This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Lenovo Z6 Pro. The QFil flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages at first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your Lenovo Z6 Pro
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo Z6 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo Z6 Pro
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly along with requirements, download links, and firmware details as well.
- Device Supported: Lenovo Z6 Pro (L78051)
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash image loader tool / QFil Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 SOC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
- Firmware Link
- QFil Tool: Download
- Download VCOM Drivers
- Lenovo USB Drivers: Download
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo Z6 Pro (L78051)
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on Lenovo Z6 Pro. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest Lenovo USB Drivers from above and install it on your PC.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro
After downloading the firmware file for Lenovo Z6 Pro from the link above, you will need to use Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo Z1 Pro :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Z1 Pro.
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Lenovo Z6 Pro (L78051) Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.