On this page, we have shared all the Realme 2 Pro Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash tool or any given which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file is.
Talking about the specifications, Oppo Realme 2 Pro features a 6.3-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, a 64-bit Processor coupled with 4/6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oppo Realme 2 Pro comes with a dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and a 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. Oppo Realme 2 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo Realme 2 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo Realme 2 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo Realme 2 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo Realme 2 Pro – RMX1801 / RMX1803 / RMX1807
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Download Flash Files
|Android 10 with Realme Ui 1.0|
|Android 9.0 Pie|
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Oppo Realme 2 Pro :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo Realme 2 Pro – RMX1801 / RMX1803 / RMX1807
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo Realme 2 Pro
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (2nd method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable while pressing the VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from the PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy new Stock firmware on Oppo Realme 2 Pro.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo Realme 2 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.