Updated on October 17, 2020: Oppo A1k model started receiving the September 2020 security patch update with software version CPH1923EX_11_A.31.
Here we will guide on how to install stock ROM on Oppo A1k. The guide is simple and easy to follow. You can watch our complete video guide.
These days there is a great number of smartphone enthusiasts interested in learning the technical aspects of smartphones. So, they keep tweaking the phone in terms of hardware and software. However, sometimes, unfortunately, they end up bricking their device. Now, as we know in a bricking scenario, the phone won’t start and becomes a paperweight. This can happen with any smartphone. Some of our readers had this issue on their Oppo A1k. So, in this post, we will guide you to install Stock ROM on Oppo A1k. We have put up the download link for the corresponding ROM along with the installation guide. So, check it out.
Table of Contents
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Oppo A1k.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Oppo A1k.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Oppo A1k.
- Device Supported: Oppo A1k
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A1k
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Oppo A1k. Here is the download link for the same.
Download Flash Files
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Oppo A1k. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Oppo USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- You can only install this ROM using SP Flash Tool. So, download the SP Flash Tool.
- You will also require VCOM Drivers in this installation process. Download VCOM Drivers and install it.
Now let’s get down to the installation part. Here we have put up the installation guides. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Oppo A1k.
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Oppo A1k. We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.