Looking to Install a firmware flash file on Oppo A1k CPH1923? then you are at the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Oppo A1k. Oppo A1k was launched in the year 2019. It came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and later received Android 10. Oppo A1k which under the hood runs on a MediaTek processor.
On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the official stock firmware on Oppo A1k using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash Tool. By following this guide, you can fix any software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, Bluetooth or WiFi issue, GPS issue, lag, the screen of death (SOD), freezing, stuck on boot logo, boot loop, and many more.
Also Read: Will Oppo A1K Get Android 11 with ColorOS 11 Update?
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Oppo A1k.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Oppo A1k.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Oppo A1k.
- Device Supported: Oppo A1k
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A1k
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Oppo A1k. Here is the download link for the same.
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Oppo A1k. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Oppo USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- You can only install this ROM using SP Flash Tool. So, download the SP Flash Tool.
- You will also require VCOM Drivers in this installation process. Download VCOM Drivers and install them.
Download Flash Files
- CPH1923EX_11_A.40: Download
- CPH1923EX_11_A.31: Download
- CPH1923EX_11_A.28: Download
- CPH1923EX_11_A23: Download
- CPH1923_11_A.16_190430.zip: Download
Now let’s get down to the installation part. Here we have put up the installation guides. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Oppo A1k.
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Oppo A1k. We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.
Bang kok file na gak bisa d download
I need iPhone