On this page, we will share the official flash file for the Oppo F1 Plus X9009. The device came out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop powered by Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset.
This guide is followed by software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Oppo F1 Plus using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Oppo F1 Plus using the guide.
Why We Need Flash File?
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo F1 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo F1 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo F1 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the Oppo F1 Plus Pro model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing this.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
- Drivers and Tools: SP Flash tool | Mediatek VCOM drivers | Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: X9009EX_11_A.34
File Size: 1.4 GB
Instructions to Flash Firmware File
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Oppo F1 Plus Pro:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM On Oppo F1 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.