Last updated on March 28th, 2021 at 11:11 pm
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device, then this guide is for you. In this guide, you can flash the official Stock ROM file on OPPO F11 Pro. Since OPPO F11 Pro is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use the SP Flash tool in order to install a flash file on the OPPO F11 Pro device.
The most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with OPPO F11 Pro users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on OPPO F11 Pro is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick OPPO F11 Pro back to the previous working condition.
Oppo F11 Pro Stock ROM Flash File
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on OPPO F11 Pro is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on OPPO F11 Pro is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on OPPO F11 Pro using Smartphone Flash Tool, also known as SP Flash tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot, or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on OPPO F11 Pro. First of all, download the software, SP Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading OPPO F11 Pro using this guide. But before you do, let’s have a quick look at device specifications.
Advantage Of OPPO F11 Pro Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your OPPO F11 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade OPPO F11 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on OPPO F11 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on OPPO F11 Pro
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on OPPO F11 Pro device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: OPPO F11 Pro
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Stock ROM
Download Flash Files
These are the files that you will be needing to install the Stock ROM flash file on the OPPO F11 Pro device. So make sure to download them.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OPPO F11 Pro
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for OPPO F11 Pro
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest OPPO USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on OPPO F11 Pro
After downloading the firmware file for OPPO F11 Pro, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on OPPO F11 Pro.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on OPPO F11 Pro successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!