Looking to Install Stock ROM flash file on Oppo F7? then you are in the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Oppo F7. Oppo F7 which under the hood runs on MediaTek processor. On this page, we will guide you to officially flash the Stock ROM file on Oppo F7 using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Oppo F7 smartphone comes with 6.23-inch and 1080 x 2280 resolution display. It is powered by a 2 MHz octa-
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo F7 back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Oppo F7 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo F7
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo F7. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Oppo F7 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo F7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo F7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo F7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo F7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Is Oppo F7 is a Waterproof Device? Let’s Find Out
- Oppo F7 Troubleshoot: Camera, Battery, Power Button, Screen, Touchscreen and More
- Common Oppo F7 Problems and their Solutions: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, SD Card and More
Download Firmware Flash Files
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo F7:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo F7 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Oppo F7:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo F7 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.