Here we will guide you on how to download and flash Stock ROM files on Oppo R17 Pro. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Oppo R17 Pro in the palm of your hand. Great! Oppo makes some of the best android devices on a budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Oppo R17 Pro. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Oppo R17 Pro. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that there is something wrong with your Oppo R17 Pro, and you need to fix it.
Talking about the specifications, Oppo R17 Pro features a 6.4-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, a 64-bit processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The Oppo R17 Pro camera comes with a dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and a 25MP front camera for selfies. A Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery backs it. Oppo R17 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Don’t worry; you know, sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android devices is just installing Stock ROM on Oppo R17 Pro. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo R17 Pro. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
Oppo R17 Pro – CPH1877 Flash Files
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some straightforward steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo R17 Pro. This guide has been written in beginner-friendly language. So if you do not understand technical terms, then don’t worry, as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flash Tool for the Oppo R17 Pro on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Oppo R17 Pro with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for the Oppo R17 Pro section.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo R17 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo R17 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo R17 Pro.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo R17 Pro – CPH1877
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie, now upgraded to Android 10
- Added the December 2020 Android security patches to enhance system security.
Also Read: Oppo R17 Pro Software Update Tracker
Download Firmware Flash Files
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Oppo R17 Pro :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo R17 Pro – CPH1877
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo R17 Pro
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data; however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (2nd method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Method 1: Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator.
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable while pressing the VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from the PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy the new Stock firmware on Oppo R17 Pro.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo R17 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.