Oppo R9s Plus was launched in October 2016. The device came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oppo’s own ColorOS 3.0. Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus (CPH1611) smartphone.
Did you brick your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus (CPH1611)? then you are in the right place. Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock firmware on Oppo R9s Plus. The device is powered by Qualcomm processor. To install Stock ROM on Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. Download the Oppo R9s Plus Stock Firmware, drivers and QFIL tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Oppo R9s Plus.
Talking about the specifications, Oppo R9s Plus features a 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oppo R9s Plus comes with 16MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Oppo R9s Plus also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus (CPH1611)
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo R9s Plus back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo R9s Plus (CPH1611). First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Oppo R9s Plus using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo R9s Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo R9s Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo R9s Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Bootleggers ROM v2.2: Complete Guide and List of Supported device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
- List of Supported Devices to receive Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM [Official/Unofficial]
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus (CPH1611).
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo R9s Plus (CPH1611)
- Android OS: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- File Name: CPH1611EX_11_A.01_161210
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Oppo R9s Plus:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo R9s Plus (CPH1611)
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo R9s Plus
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (2nd method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Method 1: Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, Run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to PC using USB Cable while pressing VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy new Stock firmware on Oppo R9s Plus.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo R9s Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.