The A series from Samsung ranges from budget all the way to higher mid-range. The lower the number, the cheaper the device. Recently Samsung unveiled one of the cheapest A series smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy A02s.
On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to install the Samsung SM-A025F (Galaxy A02S) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you will find all stock firmware zip files for all the supported regions with Samsung SM-A025F.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A02S Device Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A02s features a 6.5 inch IPS panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. In terms of processing power, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 built on a 14nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with eight Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. This is an entry-level processor from Qualcomm, and it is very limited in terms of power. But the Samsung A02s is designed as an entry-level budget phone, and in that regard, the Snapdragon 450 is the ideal choice to keep the smartphone price low.
Coming to the cameras, we have a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 13MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. This setup is limited to only 1080p video recording. Coming to the front, we get a single 5MP sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens.
The A02s comes in two storage options: 32GB internal storage + 3GB RAM, and 64GB internal storage + 4GB RAM. There is also a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of connectivity, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. As for the sensors, we have the Accelerometer and the proximity sensor. Coming to the battery, we have a huge 5,000 mAh cell inside the Samsung A02s, which even supports 15W fast charging. The smartphone is available in three color options: Black, White, and Blue.
Samsung Galaxy A02S SM-A025F Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A025F _A025FXXU1ATL1_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A025FXXU1ATL1
Security Patch: December 2020
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: SM-A025F _A025FXXU1ATK4_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A025FXXU1ATK4
Security Patch: November 2020
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy A02S SM-A025F
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A02S, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A02S SM-A025F
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A02S.
- Download the Samsung SM-A025F flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.