In this guide, we’ll be sharing the easy steps to install the Samsung SM-A505U1 Stock Firmware (US Unlocked Galaxy A50). As an open-source platform, Android devices do come with plenty of customization options which can also lead to bricking or stuck in the boot loop issue due to unsupported file flashing or even improper flashing steps. Needless to say that most Android users want to heavily customize their devices via flashing third-party firmware files or rooting.
In some cases, the device performance may become slow, starts lagging, networking issues, etc. So, installing the stock firmware on your device will bring back a stable life like before.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specs
Samsung Galaxy A50 was announced in March 2019 which sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels with 403 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Samsung Galaxy A50 is powered by an Exynos 9610 (10nm) chipset coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports a 1TB external memory card. The device came out of the box with an Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 25MP + 8MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with a 25MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with a fingerprint sensor under the display.
Steps to Install Samsung SM-A505U1 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Now, if you’re ready to flash the stock firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A50 device then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and necessary drivers. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
- This ROM is supported for the Samsung Galaxy A50 (SM-A505U1) US Unlocked variant only.
- Make sure that your device should be charged at least 50% or higher.
- You will require a PC or Laptop with a USB Data Cable.
- We always recommend our readers to take a full data backup of the device for safety purposes.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers and Samsung Kies software on your PC
- Download ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505U1 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A505U1_A505U1UESACUA1_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A505U1UESACUA1
Security Patch: January 2021
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: SM-A505U1_A505U1UES9BTK3_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A505U1UES9BTK3
Security Patch: December 2020
Android Version: 10.0
Firmware Installation Guide:
Check out the firmware flashing guide below for the Samsung Galaxy A50. If you’ve any issues with the steps then you can also check out our video tutorial guide for ease.
- Download the Samsung SM-A505GN firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.