Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Teclast TPAD 8. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Teclast TPAD 8. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Teclast TPAD 8.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Teclast TPAD 8 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Teclast TPAD 8 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Teclast TPAD 8 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Teclast TPAD 8? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast TPAD 8
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Teclast TPAD 8. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Teclast TPAD 8 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Teclast TPAD 8. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on Teclast TPAD 8. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Teclast TPAD 8. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Teclast TPAD 8:
- You can unbrick your bricked Teclast TPAD 8.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Teclast TPAD 8.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Teclast TPAD 8 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Teclast TPAD 8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8163
- Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast TPAD 8
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast TPAD 8, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Teclast TPAD 8.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Teclast TPAD 8 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Teclast USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast TPAD 8.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Teclast TPAD 8
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Teclast TPAD 8 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Teclast TPAD 8 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.