If you own a Tecno Pouvoir 2, you have made a great choice as Tecno is known for producing quality Android devices, and the Pouvoir 2 is no exception. However, as with any electronic device, issues may arise that can cause frustration. If you are experiencing any software-related issues such as a hard or soft brick, boot loop, freezing, WiFi, Bluetooth, or GPS issues, you can easily fix them by flashing the official firmware file on your Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7.
In this guide, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to flash the firmware file on your Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7. This will help you to restore your device to its original state and fix any software-related issues that you may be experiencing. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the process of flashing the firmware file on your Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7.
Advantages of Flashing Stock ROM
Flashing a stock ROM on your Android device can offer a number of advantages, including:
- Fixing software issues: If your device is experiencing software-related issues like boot loop, crashes, bugs, or any other kind of software malfunction, flashing the stock ROM can help you to fix these issues.
- Improving performance: Sometimes, custom ROMs can cause performance issues on your device. By flashing the stock ROM, you can get back the original performance of your device.
- Updating to the latest Android version: Manufacturers release regular updates to improve the performance and security of their devices. By flashing the stock ROM, you can update your device to the latest Android version.
- Getting rid of bloatware: Bloatware are pre-installed apps on your device that you don’t use and can’t uninstall. Flashing the stock ROM can help you to get rid of these unwanted apps.
- Warranty and support: If you have rooted your device or installed a custom ROM, it can void the warranty of your device. By flashing the stock ROM, you can get back your warranty and official support from the manufacturer.
- Security: Custom ROMs may not have the same level of security as the stock ROMs. By flashing the stock ROM, you can ensure that your device is secure and protected from any security vulnerabilities.
Those were some of the advantages of Flashing Stock ROM. Now, let us get to the Download Stock ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
- Please note that this guide will only work for the Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Tecno Pouvoir 2.
- You will need a PC or Laptop for this guide.
- We recommend:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Tecno USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: LA7-H393A-O-180608V128.zip
File Size: 1.36 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to flash Stock ROM on your Android Device. Let us now take a look at the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Pouvoir 2. Should we?
Instructions to Install
Here are the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Pouvoir 2.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Pouvoir 2, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Pouvoir 2
For complete tutorials, follow this guide. Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on how to flash stock ROM file on Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.