Alright, so it looks like that you have a Tecno Pouvoir 2. Well, Great! Tecno makes some decent Android Devices and the Tecno Pouvoir 2 is no exception either. Now, though there is no denying the fact that Android is the best and most popular Operating system for mobile devices, it is not perfect. Sometimes, things do not go too well with Android Devices and it looks like that there is something wrong with your Tecno Pouvoir 2 too. In this guide, we will help you to flash the official firmware file on your Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7.
With this guide, you can fix most of the software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, boot loop, hang, the screen of death, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and more problem. Whatever the case might be. One of the easiest and most recommended solutions is to install the firmware on your Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7. Without any further delay, let’s jump straight to flash the firmware file on your Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7.
Advantages of Flashing Stock ROM
Don’t be panic even if you are doing this for the first time. Just sit back relax and enjoy the process of flashing Stock ROM on Tecno Pouvoir 2. With that being said, let us now take a look at some of the advantages of flashing a Stock ROM on Tecno Pouvoir 2 or any other Android Device in general.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno Pouvoir 2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno Pouvoir 2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno Pouvoir 2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Those were some of the advantages of Flashing Stock ROM. Now, let us get to the Download Stock ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
- Please note that this guide will only work for the Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Tecno Pouvoir 2.
- You will need a PC or Laptop for this guide.
- We recommend:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Tecno USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: LA7-H393A-O-180608V128.zip
File Size: 1.36 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to flash Stock ROM on your Android Device. Let us now take a look at the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Pouvoir 2. Should we?
Instructions to Install
Here are the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Pouvoir 2.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno Pouvoir 2, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno Pouvoir 2
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on how to flash stock ROM file on Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.