Alright, so it looks like that you have a Torque EGO Titan 4G. Well, Great! Torque makes some of the decent Android Devices and the Torque EGO Titan 4G is a no exception either. Now, though there is no denying the fact that Android is the best and most popular Operating Systems for mobile devices, it is not perfect. Sometimes, things do not go too well with Android Devices and it looks like that there is something wrong with your Torque EGO Titan 4G too. So here we will guide to install Stock ROM on Torque EGO Titan 4G.
You might have bricked your Torque EGO Titan 4G while following some online guide. Or maybe you don’t know what is exactly wrong with your Android Device. Whatever the case might be. One of the easiest and most recommended solutions to issues related to Android Devices is to flash the Stock ROM on your Android Device. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on the topic, How to Install stock firmware on Torque EGO Titan 4G [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]. Now if that sounds interesting, let’s top into it. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Torque EGO Titan 4G
Now, for some reason, a lot of people find it quite difficult to flash a Stock ROM on their Torque EGO Titan 4G. Don’t worry, as in reality flashing a Stock ROM on any Android Device is a pretty simple and sweet process. All you need to do is download the Stock ROM for your Torque EGO Titan 4G by clicking on the download link below in this post and then follow the steps carefully.
Don’t be panic even if you are doing this for the first time. Just sit back relax and enjoy the process of flashing Stock ROM on Torque EGO Titan 4G. With that being said, let us now take a look at some of the advantages of flashing a Stock ROM on Torque EGO Titan 4G or any other Android Device in general.
Advantages of Flashing Stock ROM
- Easily unbrick your bricked Torque EGO Titan 4G.
- Fix the boot loop issue on your device by flashing the Stock ROM.
- Upgrade or Downgrade Android Version.
- Fix other issues like Bugs, Lags, stutter on your device.
- Unroot your Device to gain warranty back.
Those were some of the advantages of Flashing Stock ROM. Now, let us get to the Download Stock ROM for Torque EGO Titan 4G section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Torque EGO Titan 4G
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737M
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Software Update
|Download | Mirror Uploading Soon||
Now, once you have downloaded the Firmware or Stock ROM for Torque EGO Titan 4G from the above link, you need to flash it on your Device. But wait, before we get straight to the steps to install Stock ROM, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- Please note that this guide will only work for the Torque EGO Titan 4G.
- Make sure that you have at least 60% charge left on your Torque EGO Titan 4G.
- You will need a PC or Laptop for this guide.
- We recommend:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC.
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB drivers
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to flash Stock ROM on your Android Device. Let us now take a look at the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Torque EGO Titan 4G. Should we?
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Torque EGO Titan 4G
Here are the Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Torque EGO Titan 4G.
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Torque EGO Titan 4G. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.