Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Vivo V15 (Model: PD1831F). Since Vivo V15 is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use the SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in the Vivo V15 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on the Vivo V15 Android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their devices to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Vivo V15 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Vivo V15 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Vivo V15 (PD1831F) back to the previous working condition.
Stock ROM on Vivo V15 [Firmware File]
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Vivo V15 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Vivo V15 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vivo V15 using Smartphone Flash Tool, also known as SP Flash tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Vivo V15. First of all, download the software, SP Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Vivo V15 using this guide. But before you do, let’s have a quick look at device specifications.
Advantage Of Vivo V15 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo V15
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo V15
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo V15
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Device Supported: Vivo V15 (PD1831F)
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Stock ROM
- New Firmware: PD1831F_EX_A_8.70.29
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Vivo V15 (PD1831F)
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on a Vivo V15 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V15
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Vivo V15
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download SP Flash Tool: Download
- VCOM Drivers: Download VCOM Drivers
Download Firmware File:
- PD1831F_EX_A_8.70.29: Download
- PD1831F_EX_A_6.70.5: Download
- PD1831F_EX_A_6.70.4: Download
- PD1831F_EX_A_6.10.9: Download
- PD1832F_EX_A_1.27.5: Download
- PD1831F_EX_A_1.25.0: Download
- PD1831F_EX_A_1.24.7: Download
- PD1831F_EX_A_1.23.3: Download
- PD1831F_EX_A_1.22.2: Download
- PD1831F_EX_A_1.10.15: Download
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V15
After downloading the firmware file for Vivo V15, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Vivo V15.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo V15 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!