Vivo V5 Lite smartphone was launched in January 2017. It came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Want to Install Stock ROM flash file On Vivo V5 Lite? then, you are at the right place. If you own a Vivo V5 Lite smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to flash the official stock ROM file on Vivo V5 Lite smartphone.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Vivo V5 Lite below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Vivo V5 Lite. This guide is followed by software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Vivo V5 Lite using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Vivo V5 Lite using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flash Tool, VCOM Drivers, and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Table of Contents
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo V5 Lite
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Vivo V5 Lite. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Vivo V5 Lite lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vivo V5 Lite.
Here are below of Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware Update for Vivo V5 Lite. To install the Stock Firmware on Vivo V5 Lite, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V5 Lite smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo V5 Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo V5 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo V5 Lite
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download Flash Files
How to Install Vivo V5 Lite Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo V5 Lite, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo V5 Lite
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool and Vivo USB Drivers
Instructions to Install: via Vivo Recovery
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo V5 Lite, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo V5 Lite
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo V5 Lite successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.