In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y15S PD2140F powered by a Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what stock firmware flash file is.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y15S Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y15S
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y15S
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo Y15S
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y15S
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y15S back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y15S PD2140F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35
- Android Version: Android 11 Go with Funtouch 11.1
How to Install Vivo Y15S PD2140F Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y15S PD2140F, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y15S PD2140F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers, and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo Y15S PD2140F, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool it means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo Y15S PD2140F
Follow Complete Tutorial | Watch Video Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y15S device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.
Awesome article admin, very interesting post I like it thanks for sharing here.
vivo y15 bubble notification
This guide work on vivo y15s PD2140GF?
vivo y15 bubble notification
vivo y15 bubble notification System update