Looking to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y79 (PD1708)? then you are at the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Vivo Y79. Vivo launched the latest smartphone called Vivo Y79. It came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat. Vivo Y79 which under the hood runs on Qualcomm processor. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on Vivo Y79 using the software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Vivo Y79 back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vivo Y79 using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y79 (PD1708)
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Vivo Y79 (PD1708). First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Vivo Y79 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo Y79
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo Y79
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo Y79
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Bootleggers ROM v2.2: Complete Guide and List of Supported device [8.1 Oreo]
- List of Supported AOKP Oreo 8.1 – Official and Unofficial
- Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM: Supported Devices List, Downloads and Features
- List of Supported Devices to receive Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo Custom ROM [Official/Unofficial]
- Lineage OS 16 : List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Vivo Y79.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y79 (PD1708)
- Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Build: PD1708_A_1.19.1-update-full.zip
[su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]
1. [New function] fingerprint reset password function, when you enter the wrong password 5 times, restart the phone for 30 seconds, you can click to use the fingerprint reset password function
2. [System] improve system stability
3. [WiFi] Improve WiFi security
4. [Bluetooth] Optimize Bluetooth compatibility, fix some problems that bracelets can’t connect
5. [Network] Optimize network compatibility, fix some applications using data network login timeout problem
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y79 (PD1708):
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Vivo Y79 (PD1708) is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Vivo Y79 via Recovery:
- Download the ROM update file and move it your phone’s internal storage
- Now boot your phone into recovery and follow our guide
- Now tap on Update and load the downloaded file
- Now your phone will start upgrading to the new update.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo Y79 (PD1708) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.