New Updated on April 5, 2021: Today Vivo started rolling the latest security patch version for the Vivo Y81i which carries build number PD1732CF_EX_A_1.71.1. We have shared the download link to firmware along with the installation guide.
Here we will guide you on how to download and install firmware flash files on Vivo Y81i. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Vivo Y81i in the palm of your hand. Great! Vivo makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Vivo Y81i. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Vivo Y81i. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Vivo Y81i and you need to fix it.
Talking about the specifications, Vivo Y81i features a 6.22-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio A22, a 64-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Vivo Y81i comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and a 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,260mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Android devices is just installing Stock ROM on Vivo Y81i. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y81i. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Flash Firmware File on Vivo Y81i
Today, in this guide of GetDroidTIps, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y81i. This guide has been written in beginner-friendly language. So if you are someone who does not understand technical terms, then don’t worry as we have made it easier for you guys. Now, here is how this guide will go.
We have divided this guide into various heads in order to make things more clear and easier. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Vivo Y81i on your PC or Laptop. Once you have done that, you will be taken to the prerequisites section. And finally, you will be greeted with the steps to install the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y81i with a Video Tutorial as well. With that being said, let us take a look at the Download Firmware for the Vivo Y81i section.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Vivo Y81i:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo Y81i.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Y81i.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for the Vivo Y81i section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y81i
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
- Software Version: PD1732CF_EX_A_1.71.1
Download Firmware Flash Files:
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y81i
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y81i, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Vivo Y81i.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Vivo Y81i has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y81i.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y81i
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo Y81i :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y81i [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.