If you want to Install a firmware flash file on Vivo Y83? then you are at the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Vivo Y83. Vivo launched the latest smartphone called Vivo Y83. It came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Vivo Y83, under the hood, runs on a MediaTek processor.
On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the official stock firmware on Vivo Y83 using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called the Smartphone Flash Tool. Following this guide, you can fix software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, Bluetooth or WiFi issues, GPS issues, lag, the screen of death (SOD), freezing, stuck on boot logo, boot loop, and many more.
Vivo Y83 Specifications:
- Display: 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- CPU: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Sim: Dual SIM
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Security: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.21x 75.24 x 7.7mm ; Weight: 151g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Battery: 3260mAh battery
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo Y83
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo Y83
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo Y83
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y83
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Software Version: PD1803BF_EX_A_1.71.1
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y83:
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before proceeding with the information below, you are recommended to ensure that your Vivo Y83 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data; however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
|Download||PD1803BF_EX_A_1.13.3-update-full_1529631199.zip [India, Indonesia]|
|Download | Mirror||100% Tested ROM File to flash via SP Flash tool|
Instructions to Install:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo Y83, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo Y83.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo Y83 successfully; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.