Vivo is a Chinese technology company owned by BBK Electronics that designs and manufactures smartphones and smartphone accessories in China. Here in this guide, we will share How to install Stock ROM on Vivo Y93s [Firmware Flash file]. We have also mentioned all the download links, pre-requirements, and installation guide as well. Vivo provides smartphones with an affordable price tag, maximum performance, with the current design.
Talking about the specifications, Vivo Y93s features a 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Vivo Y93s comes with a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4,030 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
By flashing the Stock ROM again on your Android smartphone, you will be able to use your device easily again. Additionally, most of the advanced users always perform flashing, backups, restores, customizations, Custom ROM flashing, installing Root, etc. If in case, you may experience software issues or device performance issues, follow the full guide here.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The phone OEMs doesn’t provide that much of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version. While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, low performance, etc. But you can fix these issues easily by installing the Stock ROM.
Check out the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock to unbrick your Vivo Y93s device
- Fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix bugs or lag or stutter on Vivo Y93s device
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Gain phone warranty again (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Vivo Y93s
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 SoC
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you’re using the Vivo Y93s device then the update will come soon via OTA. You will get the notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Vivo Y93s from below.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y93s
Before doing anything, we need to have the Stock ROM file for the Vivo Y93s. Check out the download link from below.
- The firmware file and installation guide are for the Vivo Y93s only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least in order to skip the occasional shutdown.
- Make sure to take a complete backup without Root of your device data.
- Create a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery method.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Download Required Files:
Now, let’s go to the full depth installation guide. Here we have shared the installation guides on both text and video format. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Vivo Y93s device.
You can also check out our full depth video tutorial as well.Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
You’re done. We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the Stock ROM on Vivo Y93s device. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.