VO-Com makes some of the best budget-oriented devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your VO-Com C10 Plus, then you can flash the stock firmware easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and install stock ROM for VO-Com C10 Plus. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing the lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on VO-Com C10 Plus device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then its time to flash the stock Firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which cause performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on VO-Com C10 Plus is to install stock firmware. So let’s install stock ROM in VO-Com C10 Plus, shall we?
How to Install Stock ROM on VO-Com C10 Plus
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on VO-Com C10 Plus device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware in your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and setup device drivers in your PC. Then we will connect the device to PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the stock ROM on VO-Com C10 Plus android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your VO-Com C10 Plus:
- You can unbrick your bricked VO-Com C10 Plus.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your VO-Com C10 Plus.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on VO-Com C10 Plus
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on VO-Com C10 Plus, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: VO-Com C10 Plus
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on VO-Com C10 Plus
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Android USB Drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on VO-Com C10 Plus:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on VO-Com C10 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.