Do you want to install Stock ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Star? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Samsung Galaxy J3 Star Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Star. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Galaxy J3 Star Stock Firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Samsung Galaxy J3 Star Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Star back to the previous working condition.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy J3 Star
This budget-range device from the company comes with a 5-inch HD display which is an IPS display, unlike the J3 which had an AMOLED Panel. Talking about the internals, the device sports a 1.4GHz quad-core processor under the hood. Samsung Galaxy J3 Max would come with 2 GB of RAM.
Coming to the cameras, the smartphone comes with an 8-megapixel camera sensor at the rear with flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. We cannot really comment on the picture quality as we have not yet tested this device. But since it is coming from Samsung, we can expect it to perform pretty decently. The Smartphone has a 16 GB onboard storage along with a micro-sd slot for expandable storage. On the software front, the Smartphone comes with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. All this is backed up by a 2600 mAh battery which would provide juice to this device. There is no support for Quick Charging technology.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Star
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Star
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Star
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Galaxy J3 Star Stock Firmware Collections:
|J337TUVU2ARJ6||November security patch
Various bug fixes and system improvements
|J337TUVS2ARG1||August security patch|
Steps to Install Galaxy J3 Star Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Remember: Supported for T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Star
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy J3 Star to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Enter Samsung Download Mode – Here is the guide on how to enter download mode on any Samsung device.
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Star:
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS on Galaxy J3 Star 2018.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy J3 Star successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.