On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to install the Samsung SM-G928T (T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge Plus) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you will find all stock firmware zip files for all the supported regions with Samsung SM-G928T.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Device Overview:
T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge Plus features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) and Exynos 7420 Octa coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge Plus comes with a 16MP rear camera with OIS, autofocus, and LED flash and a 5MP front shooting camera with dual video call and Auto HDR.
T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge Plus runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery with Qi/PMA wireless charging. It also has a fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928T (T-Mobile) Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: G928TUVS6ERH1.zip
Build Number: G928TUVS6ERH1
Android Version: 7.0
|Flash File Name: G928TUVS4DPH2_G928TTMB4DPH2_TMB.zip
Build Number: G928TUVS4DPH2
Android Version: 6.0.1
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928T
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928T (T-Mobile)
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
- Download the Samsung SM-G928T flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.Video Tutorial To Install Firmware
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.
My galaxy 928T just turn total mess .phone freezes and takes time to load also it lags badly .done all reset even factory reset yet problem u unsolve I just spent a lot fixing the screen just this march and now this problems .is it a firmware issue .please help