If you’re one of the Tecno Camon 12 users and looking for the firmware file to install on your device, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we will exclusively show you how to flash the firmware file on Tecno Camon 12 CC7 along with download links and requirements as well. Sometimes, users may face issues like bricking or boot loop on their device due to software-related issues.
Due to Android’s open-source nature, it’s quite easy to customize your device. But users can get errors if they don’t follow guides properly. Therefore, during the flashing Custom ROM or installing mod files, or rooting their devices, users mostly face issues. It may be like a software performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more. So, it’s better to install the Stock ROM again.
Stock ROM and its importance
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes preloaded on a smartphone or tablet device from the manufacturer. It’s specially developed and designed to run on each and every particular device model. Therefore, only the Stock ROM can deliver a smoother and stable performance for a long time. Though the Stock Firmware can be boring for some people as the customization options are quite limited.
In that case, the interested users try to flash third-party firmware or modules to customize their devices and stuck into the issues. So, installing a Stock ROM will solve most of the issues. Check out some of the useful advantages of the stock firmware below:
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Tecno Camon 12.
- It fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Tecno Camon 12.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You can remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Tecno Camon 12.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Name: Tecno Camon 12
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771
- Android Version: Android 10
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Camon 12 CC7
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Tecno Camon 12. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Download Tools: MTK VCOM Driver | SP Flash Tool | Tecno USB Drivers
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Tecno Camon 12 from the link.
Download Firmware Flash Files:
Flash File Name: CC7-H626ABC-P-191216V230
File Size: 1.8 GB
OS: Android 10
Download Link: Click Here
Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So, that’s all about how to install a firmware file on Tecno Camon 12 CC7. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubts, do let us know.