If you have frequently used your email, you might want to change the existing password of your Mail app. Likely, this, not a rare case instead, it is one of the most common problems people usually forget about their Mail app Password on their iPhone or iPad device. Apple allows you to change the password of a Mail app with ease. Meanwhile, Apple’s Mail app only requires an email address and the password to continue working on your device.
Where it shows the update across your email service that you have added, today we are going to share a piece of knowledge so you can also Change or Update an Email using the password on your iPhone and iPad device. The majority of the users think that it is harder, but it’s quite easy, and it just needs a few steps.
How you can Change or Update an Email Password on an iPhone or iPad device.
If you want to change or update your email password, it was an easy job. Follow the following steps:
- First things first, open the “Settings” app on your device.
- Then, Scroll a bit and head over to the “Password & Account.”
(The settings vary on a different version of iOS, if you are on an earlier version of iOS then choose “Mail, Contact, Calendars.”)
- Then they scroll a bit and find the AOL, where your email address found.
- Simply Tap on the “Email address account” that you want to change or update the email password.
- After that, you have to tap on the “Account” to access your email account. login and other details mentioned over there.
- There you will find the “Password” option, where you have to enter the updated or clear an existing password.
- When you are done with the change or update, click on “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- That’s it, your email password has updated successfully, and you can now exit as usual.
Additionally, if you want to change the other app password or update, then you can follow the same steps to change or update the password. Moreover, it recommended changing the change with a respective time due to privacy and security reasons. Not to mention, If you forget the password on your app such as Email Password, then you need to change from their official website or in-app. It only changes the password used on your email app.
Hopefully, we believe this troubleshooting is worth your time, and you have successfully understood how to change or update the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad device. We’d like to know your opinion and feedback if any query Share with us know in the comment section down below.