Vivo Y01 was launched in India that features a 6.51-inch display that runs on Android 11 (Go edition) based on Funtouch 11.1. Under the hood, it is powered by a Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 SoC coupled with up to 3GB RAM support.
This guide has the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y01 (PD2140NF) powered by a Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Vivo Y01 Device Overview:
The Vivo Y01 features a 6.51 inches IPS panel with a 60 Hz refresh rate. It is an HD+ panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the Mediatek Helio P35 processor built on a 12 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 2.35 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the PowerVR GE8320. The smartphone comes with Android 11 out of the box with Funtouch 11.1 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a single rear camera setup and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear camera is a 13 MP primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 5 MP wide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The rear camera can capture 1080p videos, while the front camera is limited to 720p video recording.
The smartphone comes in two storage options: 32GB internal storage + 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage + 3GB RAM. We also get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. Regarding communications, we get WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM Radio, and micro USB 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, compass, and proximity. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that supports standard quick charge. The smartphone has two color options: Sapphire Blue and Elegant Black.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y01 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo Y01
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y01
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo Y01
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y01
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y01 to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y01 PD2140NF
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35
- Android Version: Android 11 Go with FuntouchOS 11
How to Install Vivo Y01 PD2140NF Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y01. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y01 PD2140NF
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2140NF_EX_A_3.4.6
File Size: 4 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 11
|Download | Mirror|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Infinix Smart HD X612, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, it means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix Smart HD X612
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y01 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.