Vivo Y20 2021 (model number V2043) was launched in the year 2020. Well, the device came out of the box with the Android 10 update.
In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y20 2021 (V2043) powered by a Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 Dimensity 800U 5G processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y20 2021 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y20 2021
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y20 2021
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo Y20 2021
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y20 2021
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y20 2021 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y20 2021 V2043
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35
- Android Version: Android 10 with FuntouchOS 11
How to Install Vivo Y20 2021 V2043 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y20 2021, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y20 2021 V2043
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers, and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: MT6765_10_QP1A.190711.020__k65v1_64_bsp
File Size: 2 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 10
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Infinix Smart HD X612, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix Smart HD X612
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y20 2021 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.