Vivo Y75 4G was launched in India that features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display. Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 SoC coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. The device sports a triple rear camera setup featuring a 50 MP primary camera. The handset has a 44 MP autofocus selfie camera.
In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y75 4G (PD2226F ) powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y75 4G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo Y75 4G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y75 4G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo Y75 4G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y75 4G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y75 4G to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y75 4G PD2226F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G96
- Android Version: Android 12 with FuntouchOS 12
How to Install Vivo Y75 4G PD2226F Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y75 4G. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y75 4G PD2226F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2150F_EX_A_36.16.2
File Size: 4 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 12
|Download | Mirror|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Ensure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo Y75 4G PD2226F, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo Y75 4G PD2226F
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y75 4G device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.