Vivo Y75 5G was launched in India with a 50 MP triple rear camera setup powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC under the hood. The device runs on Funtouch OS 12, based on Android 12.
In this guide, we have the latest firmware flash file for the Vivo Y75 5G (PD2166F ) powered by a MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file is.
Vivo Y75 Device Overview:
The Vivo Y75 features a 6.58-inch IPS LCD panel with a 60 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the Dimensity 700 processor built on a 7nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G57 MC2. The smartphone comes with Android 11 out of the box with Vivo’s Functouch 12 skin running on top of it.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 16MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. The front and back camera systems are limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone only has a single storage variant with 128GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM. We also get a hybrid microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, FM radio, and USB Type-C. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 18W power adapter. The smartphone is available in two color options: Glowing Galaxy and Starlight Black.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y75 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y75 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y75 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo Y75 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y75 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y75 5G back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y75 5G PD2166F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G
- Android Version: Android 11 with FuntouchOS 12
How to Install Vivo Y75 5G PD2166F Flash File
You should download the firmware flash file before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y75 5G. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y75 5G PD2166F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
- Download Drivers: VCOM Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2166F_EX_A_3.9.23
File Size: 4 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 11
|Download | Mirror|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Infinix Smart HD X612, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up keys together and Connect your Phone to your PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool, it means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix Smart HD X612
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y75 5G device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.