Do you want to install Stock ROM on VSmart Live? then, you are in the right place. Here we are sharing all the latest VSmart Live Stock Firmware Collections. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the VSmart Live stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest VSmart Live Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick VSmart Live back to the previous working condition.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your VSmart Live
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade VSmart Live
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on VSmart Live
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Device Name: VSmart Live
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Snapdragon 675
- Android Version: Android 10
Steps to Install VSmart Live Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for VSmart Live.
- Download and Install the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and MAC.
- Download and extract the ADB fastboot tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 60-70% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup (Recommended)
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Download VSmart Live Stock ROM:
Initial Firmware: Download
Instructions to Install: via ADB Sideload Method
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Download Stock RO from the above list of Stock Firmware and save it in the ADB folder.
- Now Reboot the smartphone to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from ADB.
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now execute the below command in CMD screen.
fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.img fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.img fastboot flash abl abl.img fastboot flash aop aop.img fastboot flash cmnlib cmnlib.img fastboot flash cmnlib64 cmnlib64.img fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.img fastboot flash dsp dspso.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash hyp hyp.img fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.img fastboot flash keymaster km4.img fastboot flash qupfw qupv3fw.img fastboot flash storsec storsec.img fastboot flash tz tz.img fastboot flash uefisecapp uefi_sec.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash xbl xbl.img fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Wait until the installation process Completes.
- Once the installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
That’s it! Wait patiently until the flashing process completes. If you have any queries related to the flashing process. Please leave a comment down below.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on VSmart Live successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.