Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge (codenamed pissarro) was launched in India where both devices come with a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display and it is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G SoC. Both the devices sport a triple rear camera setup that houses a 108 MP primary sensor, along with an 8 MP ultra-wide shooter and a 2 MP macro shooter.
From this post, you can download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for the Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge devices. Now that Google has released the stable build of its latest OS, Android 13, many OEMs are quick to jump on this bandwagon. Going by the track record of Xiaomi, it is no surprise that they have also released an update for their latest flagships. This new MIUI 13 update would bring in a plethora of noteworthy features for the end-users.
To begin with, the new brings in improvements like multi-language support, user privacy, revamped clipboard features, and more. Other than these, there are a few design changes, like an updated media player and support for themed icons to match wallpaper colour. Here are the detailed instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge devices.
Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge Device Overview:
Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge features a 6.28 inches AMOLED FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is a high refresh rate panel with a 120Hz refresh rate that can operate at a peak brightness of 1100 nits. Under the hood, we have the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 built on a 4nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with one Cortex-X2 core clocked at 3.00 GHz, three Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.5 GHz and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 730.
Coming to the optics, we get a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, a 5MP telephoto macro sensor, and a 13MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, we get a 32MP sensor. The rear camera setup is capable of recording 8K videos at 24fps, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording.
There are three storage options of this smartphone: 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And in terms of sensors, we get an under-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum. There is a 4,500 mAh battery powering this smartphone that supports 67W fast wired charging and 50W wireless charging. The smartphone is available in four color options: Black, Green, Blue, and Pink.
How to Install Android 13 for the Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge
Before we start with the instructions, there are a few prerequisites that you need to checkmark. Make sure your device qualifies for all these requirements, as mentioned below:
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge
- You need a Windows PC with ADB and Fastboot installed.
- Download Latest Mi Flash Tool and Extract it on your PC.
- Download and Install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- We do not recommend you attempt this process without a battery percentage of 70 or more to avoid any unforeseen shutdowns in the middle of the process.
Download Android 13 Update
You may now download the Android 13 for the Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge devices from the below links:
|Software Version and Downloads||Changelog|
|India Stable ROM:
|India Stable ROM:
|India Stable ROM:
|India Stable ROM:
How to Install Android 13 on Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge
Install Fastboot ROM
- Download the MIUI xxxx Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Install Recovery ROM:
In a case where you can still access your data partition, or just want to update your firmware using the recovery, the following steps will deem useful.
- Download the ROM file compatible with your device, and rename it to update.zip.
- Transfer it to the root of your internal storage.
- Proceed by booting your Xiaomi device into recovery mode by pressing both the Power and Volume Up buttons together.
- Once you enter the recovery mode, you can navigate using the volume up and down keys, and use the power button to select an option.
- Scroll down and select the “Install update.zip” option, and give your phone a while to do the task.
- Once done, if your phone doesn’t reboot automatically, just navigate and select the “Reboot” option from the recovery.
That’s it. These were the steps to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the Xiaomi 11i and 11i HyperCharge. Please let us know in the comments section if you still have any queries. Rounding off, here are iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks, which you should also check out.