Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite smartphone was launched on 25th May 2020. The device is a litter version of Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro. In this article, we will list out all the latest stock ROM flash files for the Mi 10 Lite. By following this guide, you can flash the official stock firmware file on your device.
With this guide, you can save your device from many technical problems such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS issues, Internet connectivity issues, fix the bricked devices, fix lag and freezes and many more problems can be fixed by installing the fastboot ROM on your Mi 10 Lite.
Table of Contents
Mi 10 Lite Stock Firmware
The Stock Firmware of Xiaomi devices (MIUI) and each & every Stock ROM comes by default on a device by the smartphone OEMs with some limited customizations and options. Therefore, the Stock ROM always offer better system performance, smoothness, and stability than third-party ROMs.
While the Custom Firmware comes with so many customizations, functionalities that visually impress any user. But they offer so many bugs, stability issues, and more. You can’t really use any Custom ROM as a daily driver as compared to the Stock ROM.
You may also get screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, bootloops, slow performance, OTA update issue, battery draining, network dropping issue, etc. If you’re facing these kinds of issues on your Mi 10 Lite, then you should simply install the Stock ROM again. Check out the advantages of Stock Firmware below.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your device
- Install Stock ROM to fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade or Downgrade Mi 10 Lite Stock Firmware
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fixes the lag or stutter on Mi 10 Lite
- Can fix software update (OTA) issue
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable)
List of Mi 10 Lite Flash Files (Firmware Collections)
Global Stable ROM:
|MIUI Version||Download Link|
|V188.8.131.52.QJIMIXMRecovery ROM | Fastboot ROM||System
Europe Stable ROM:
|V184.108.40.206.QJIEUXM||Europe Stable ROM|
|V220.127.116.11.QJIEUXM||Europe Stable ROM|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Mi 10 Lite. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
Instructions to install
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.